Thursday, 4 November 2010

Services

I offer a range of professional services, including:
  • Four-Step Project Development Plan
  • 10-week Mentoring Programme
  • Mentoring 1-2-1s
  • Manuscript Assessment
  • Full Manuscript Editing (Fiction, Poetry or Book-Length) [email for queries]
  • Workshops (for any genre or form)
  • Event Hosting
  • Judging - I have judged at professional and charity events, such as The Big Issue in the North Short Story Competition, Pan-Asian Food Awards 2009, Mr Gay UK 2007-9, Drag 4 U 2007-9, Live Knife Fighting @ Waterstone's, poetry slams, readings, competitions, etc
  • Freelance Journalism
  • Commissions in Poetry or Prose
  • Coaching & Career Development Plans
  • Readings & Performances
  • Publishing, Editing or Media Advice
Whatever your budget, please contact me on info@adam-lowe.com to discuss options available. I am an approachable, enthusiastic industry leader with inside knowledge on publishing, editing, journalism and writing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adam - I really enjoyed your post "I Give You Good Price!". Very insightful and informative, indeed.
    I'd like to invite you to join our small group of writers and publishing professionals at http://dystenium.ning.com
    Hope to "see" you there!
    All best, Don

    ReplyDelete